Metal Tile Roofing from Community Builders
Metal Tile Roofing Providing Beauty and Durability to Homes in Oklahoma City
Metal tile roofing is an excellent option for homeowners looking to upgrade their roof to maximize their home’s energy efficiency and durability. Additionally, you don’t have to sacrifice your home’s beauty to get it. With the elegant curves and classic beauty of traditional tile roofing, our stone-coated metal roof is designed to give you the best of both worlds. Our metal roofing products from Energy-Loc are some of the highest-quality metal roofs in the industry, and don’t require the high maintenance cost of standard tile roofs. Backed by a 50-year limited warranty, our metal tile roofs will be the last roof you will ever have to install. For beautiful architectural designs and enduring strength, an energy efficient and eco-friendly metal tile roof is the perfect option for you!
Metal Tile Roofing Benefits:
- Durable: Metal roofing is designed to protect your home from the harshest elements including hail, winds up to 240 mph, ice, snow even fire
- Energy Efficient:A new metal roof will help reduce the overall cost of energy
- Eco-Friendly: No messy and costly tear off of your old roof is necessary since our metal roofs can often be installed directly over it
- Beautiful:Fantastic architectural designs create a look comparable to that of shingle and slate
- Increase Value:Increase the value of your home and qualify for a discount on your homeowner’s insurance with a new metal roof
- Variety:Choose from a wide selection of colors to perfectly accentuate your Oklahoma City home
- Warranty:Backed by 50-year limited warranty to give you peace of mind regarding your new metal roof
Expert Metal Tile Roof Installations in Oklahoma City
Stone-coated metal roofs from Community Builders are life-long investments you can make in any home that will dramatically increase its value. The rise in popularity of metal roofing is largely because of the enhanced durability, exceptional beauty, and optimal energy efficiency they offer when compared to more traditional roofing materials. Plus, the local severe weather trends of Oklahoma City, which includes snow, ice, hail, high winds, and tornadoes can severely damage an asphalt roof. To avoid such costly damage, contact us to request a quote or for more information on our Energy-Loc metal roofing system. Also, be sure to check out our other high-quality metal roofing styles like our shake and vertical panels.