Metal Shake for OKC from Community Builders
Get the Fantastic Beauty of Shake with Durable Metal Roofing
If you are looking to make an upgrade from your traditional wooden shake roof, you must take a look at the Energy-Loc metal roof from Community Builders. With metal shake, you get the distinct architectural look of traditional wooden shake, but with the durability of a metal roof. Our stone coated metal roofing is designed to last far longer than traditional roofing. In fact, it is quoted to last around 50 years, meaning you shouldn’t have to replace it in your lifetime. Our metal roofs are durable, fire resistant, and they won’t split, crack, warp, or rot. Additionally, we offer a wide range of colors to choose from so you can perfectly match it with the style of your home. For high-performance roofing that looks great, is energy efficient, and eco-friendly, metal shake roofing is the option best suited for you!
Metal Shake Roofing Benefits:
- Durable: Metal roofing is designed to withstand the harshest elements including hail, winds up to 240 mph, ice, snow even fire
- Energy Efficient:A new metal roof can help reduce your overall expense on energy
- Eco-Friendly: In many cases, a messy and costly tear off of your old roof is not necessary since our metal roofs can oftentimes be installed directly over it
- Beautiful:Gorgeous architectural designs comparable to the look of shingle and slate
- Increase Value:Increases the value of your home and may even qualify you for a discount on your homeowner’s insurance
- Variety:Offered in a large variety of colors to perfectly complement your Oklahoma City home
- Warranty:Comes backed by 50-year limited warranty to guarantee your full satisfaction
Metal Shake Roof Installations in Oklahoma City
If you have an older roof, it’s most likely not as energy efficient as you’d like. Also, there may even be hidden leaks present that can cause serious and costly water damage. But, with a stone coated metal roof from Community Builders in Oklahoma City, you no longer have to worry have to worry about either. Our metal roofs can stand up to the most severe weather, reduce energy loss, and increase your home’s resale value. You may even qualify for a homeowner’s insurance discount when you make the switch to a metal roof. Homeowners in Oklahoma City and surrounding areas, contact us for additional information about how our metal shake roofing system can benefit your home today. Also, be sure to ask about our other high-quality metal roofing styles that include tile and vertical panels.